August 18, 2011

TGITW

Thank God it's the Weekend!


I can't believe how fast Ramadan has passed this year; for me at least. It's been very fun so far which I'm very grateful for. Just wanted to share some yummy treats with you that you should try if you haven't already. Anyone who knows me, knows I have a weakness for chocolate. Anyone who knows me well, knows I have a love for dates. Anyone who knows me VERY well knows I can't eat dates without nuts.  So whoever came up with Chocodates is on my favorites list right now, because these treats cater to me perfectly and make me very happy! Everything I love, all in one small bite; the yummy chocolate, moist date and crunchy almond center mmmmm. They have them in milk, dark and white chocolate, don't miss out. Have a great weekend xx

1 comment:

  1. yummm! they sound amazing.

    bring some with you next time you come to the states :)

    xxoo

    charleneileen.com

    ReplyDelete