August 15, 2011

99 Most Attractive Women Alive

I don't know what GlamGalz.com is, but these are the 99 Most Attractive Women Alive according to it.

I got a guys perspective and this is what he had to say:


Lea Michele definitely had a nose job...


Kristen Stewart only has one look... annoying
Shay Maria wa wa wee wa...
Marion Cotillard, je t'aime...
Jessica Chobot, i'd like to play Xbox with you...

Keira Knightly, wow you managed to be more annoying than Kristen Stewart...
Rose Byrne, that hairstyle isnt very flattering...
Gemma Arterton, the definition of an english rose!
Emma Stone, hottiiiiie
Emma Watson at #17?? Yeah maybe for 9 year old boys...
Emmanuelle Chriqui, the only reason Entourage is still running...




Below are a few of my favorites:

Stunning face, stunning body.

 Hot.

Not necessarily one of my favorites, but I love this look on her.

I've always found her one of the prettiest!


No comments:

Post a Comment