August 2, 2011

I Hope You Dance... Slightly Different Take


I stumbled upon this - it's pretty funny. In case you didn't know it's a spoof off of Lee Ann Womack's i hope you dance. 


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


I Hope You Dance

I hope you never lose your final set of undies,
You get your fill to eat but still you get the munchies,
May you never shake my hand while sweaty-handed
God forbid you miss the bus that leaves you stranded
I hope you never miss it when they play “Slow Motion”
And never dunk your head into hand lotion
Promise me that you will wear your skinny pants
And if they ask you to be prime minister of France
Go govern France…Go govern France.
I hope you never see mountian lions in the distance
Never forget to purchase me a Mac for Christmas
Dinner might mean takin’ chances but they’re worth takin’
It won’t be a mistake to add some bacon
Don’t let some hell-bent okra make you shiver
When the slime is gone the taste it will deliver
Give this two-buck wine a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to take a trip to Alamance
I hope you book in advance…book in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment