August 11, 2011

TGITW

Thank God it's the Weekend!



if there's one thing my tummy can't live without it's peanut butter. my obsession started in university with  wholefoods' freshly ground honey roasted peanut butter (i always mention it). i'm pretty sure brad pitt enjoyed every take of his scene in "meet joe black" when black discovered the yumminess of pb. that party ALWAYS makes me want some. anyway, my trainer @ platform 3 and i were both raving about this exact kind of pb that you can find here at the organic foods & cafe. the brand is arrowhead mills, it comes in creamy or crunchy, but of course i prefer that extra bite. so so grateful for you for filling me up and keeping me satisfied today. i definitely recommend it! i hope you all enjoy your weekend xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment