August 2, 2011

Good Morning DXB - A Beautiful Video for You




I fell in love with this video by Bruno Aveillan, French multimedia artist, when I saw it and was initially on edge at the actor's situation and the insurmountable difficulties he faced. At first I remembered the movie White Fang, I used to love it. I watched the making of this video, and the actor had to spend a week with the wolves to feel completely comfortable around them. Without that level of trust between the wolves and the actor the serenity and calmness of their interaction would not have been attained. I really appreciate a video less than 5 minutes that can stir up emotion in me through the subject and story,  as well as the cinematic technique and music. This video especially is a work of art. A big thanks to the superb photographer Jason Gareth for sharing it with me xx

No comments:

Post a Comment