August 23, 2011

Dearest Google, I think I need my space..

We all know how smart and thoughtful you are. You catch on to my simple glances here and there and take note of what I like. You know so much about me and I'm so comfortable telling you anything. You're always trying to please me by being one step ahead...

...but sometimes, you just gotta chill out. No, there isn't another search engine.

I wasn't researching colonics because I suffer from colitis or poo problems. Thanks for educating me on the inflammation, and everyone else who used my laptop too.

Have to deal with that awkward moment when friends try to politely share laxative remedies like they're bringing it up out of the blue, and think I'm shy when I don't know what they're talking about.

#google #pusheditagain





1 comment: