September 15, 2011

Love for my Djinn Girls

For those of you who don't know, the first movie I acted in, Djinn  - directed by Tobe Hooper, should be out in theatres around January '12. Shot in March and April, it was definitely a wild experience. I'm really hoping it has that thrill factor that Tobe has been known for in his other movies, such as Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Poltergeist.

I have to say though, that one of the main benefits of the movie was working with two of the most beautiful girls I've met, inside and out. Meet Razane Jammal and Aiysha Hart. I expected an experience out of the movie, but definitely not the great friendship we were able to walk away with. 

We got to spend a nice sunny day together while I was in London. As usual, we were complete goofballs, but at least we managed a decent photo :)

Stay tuned for Djinn!


No comments:

Post a Comment