October 24, 2011

What's in a store name?


"Romantic Room," really? At first I was kind of worried and prepared to be amused by a room filled with candles and numerous orgies. 

Then I remembered I was in Abu Dhabi, and  realized it was a store name.

Honestly, this is just a simple example of the names I come across here that are such sad excuses to label a business. Unless it's a store from abroad, a lot of the time it's going to have a name I'd rather forget. 

Sorry ahead of time if you named it - I guess creativity isn't for everyone..

Happy Monday! xx

p.s. to all you foodies out there, I'd go to Salmontini in Mall of Emirates because it's all-you-can-eat sushi today! I know, that sounds like a pile of old food from ihop, but it doesn't apply at all to this place.


No comments:

Post a Comment