October 18, 2011

MUST TRY: ECOYA - Heavenly Fragrances

A couple of months ago I was introduced to ECOYA, and I have to say I am in love with two of their fragrances: Sweet Pea & Lotus Flower. We have two of the Ten Reed Room Diffusers at home. For a more masculine fragrance go for Lotus Flower and for a more feminine one try Sweet Pea. They really fill the area they're in with such heavenly scent.

If you check out their website you'll see that they not only have the diffusers, but candles and body care products such as lotions, soaps and exfoliators. I haven't tried any of their other products but I'm looking forward to trying their body care line.

I think that they are generally more pricey than other botanical fragrance lines. For example, the Ten Reed Room Diffuser was around AED 375 (around, but no less). Very worth it though!

I would really recommend their different products as gifts. They have such unique scents that are too good to stop inhaling! I'm that weirdo who's there with a candle stuffed up my nose for ages whenever I pass by the kiosk.

A couple places to find ECOYA are Marina and Mercato Mall.

Happy Tuesday to you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment