October 10, 2011

LOOK AT ME: Upside Down Grin!


A very special new website launched recently, and it manages to put a smile on my face every time I check it out. Upside Down Grin features a new, cute and witty illustration every day. Contrary to what the title implies, it will only turn your grin the right side up! A creation by a very dear, talented and charming friend of mine, Mr. Dylan Klymenko. He's always on top of his game when it comes to his craft, and this website just proves it even more. 

Whether I'm scrolling through facebook or twitter, I get proud on a daily basis of all the talented friends I have who are managing to reach success on their own unique and ambitious paths. It's proof that anything is possible. So if you have an idea, go for it, and all your hard work will undoubtedly pay off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment