August 20, 2009

Free Music @ Grooveshark!



Pandora.com is definitely one of my favorite sites when it comes to music, but I have to admit sometimes it gets annoying that I can't choose the specific song I want to listen to - I have to wait for it to come up in the playlist it creates. Problem #2 Pandora does not work outside the US boo!

Fortunately, I just came across Grooveshark - an internationally available music engine where users can search, stream and upload music for free! You can listen to all the songs you want, when you want, and create playlists to suit your mood. Just like Pandora, a great feature is the recommendation system "Autoplay" that finds similar songs. If you like a specific user's music you can choose to follow them making it easier to share songs. I'm sure there are maaaany more features, I'm still getting familiar.

Check it out at: www.grooveshark.com and enjoy the world of music at your fingertips! I know... I'm so good at cliches :)

No comments:

Post a Comment