August 13, 2009

Adrian Mole


With being back home comes the pleasures of reviving old memories. Recently I've been spending a lot of time with my older books. I came across my absolute favorite series today and they revolve around Adrian Albert Mole by the English author Sue Townsend.
Adrian is probably one of the most awkward characters I've read about and I love all his books. Things don't always work out for him and he really is a loser, but a lovable one.
The books are his diaries as he's grown:
- The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13 4/4
- The Growing Pains of Adrian Mole
- True Confessions of Adrian Albert Mole
- Adrian Mole The Wilderness Years
- Adrian Mole The Cappuccino Years
- Adrian Mole and the Weapons of Mass Destruction
I've read all except the last two which I didn't even know existed so I'm looking forward to them. If you haven't read any of his books make sure you get them NOW no matter who you have to flash. You won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment