December 4, 2011

Aflam Qaseera: "A Genie Called Gin"

The Abu Dhabi Film Commission started the production of the six winners of the Aflam Qaseera Production Fund selected for their short scripts, 5 - 12 minutes in length. Each of the six winners are granted 100,000 AED in production funds by the ADFC who will work closely with them during production. The first of the six was a short that I was in called "A Genie Called Gin".

The story follows a very unlucky Jeremy, who meets a genie.. called Gin, who grants him three wishes. My character, Lucy, is the reason he wishes to time travel - and you'll have to stay tuned to find out more!

Yeah.. that's my attempt at sparking your interest :)

The cast and crew were great to work with, I'm only looking forward to bigger projects with them.

Check out a short clip behind the scenes on set by the ADFC. I had no clue what I was saying...




No comments:

Post a Comment