November 15, 2011

A Blurry Sunset and a Sky of Planets


It just so happens that every day I never seem to see a nice large patch of sky uninterrupted by skyscrapers to enjoy the beautiful colors of the sunset. Yesterday however, I had to pick something up from Studio City and felt so free with the open sky around me. It was quite refreshing to be there... until it got dark and I got scared. 

I took a few photos but for some reason liked the blurry one with the dirty lens the best. The dirt looks like scattered planets in the sky if you look closely. How amazing would it be if we could see so many planets this near? I think having them as close as the moon would be pushing it, but this distance would make us so much more in touch with the universe. 

Happy Wednesday free birds xx

No comments:

Post a Comment