September 3, 2009

Thanks to the Cinnamon Trees & the Bees


For those of you who know me well you know I can't live without cinnamon. I had this obsession even before I found out about all of its health benefits (which was today).... I can add it to everything, from sweet dishes to savory ones, it's just always that missing taste to complete my meals. Considering a similar obsession with honey, I've recently been liking the combo of both together a bit too much. I found a list of benefits that the combo can help with by either making a paste or mixing some cinnamon and about a teaspoon of honey with warm water:

  • Arthritis
  • Reducing cholesterol
  • Curing cold
  • Curing infertility
  • Upset stomachs
  • Strengthening immune system
  • Promotes longevity
  • Better digestion
  • Reduces itchiness (of insect bites)
  • Skin care
  • Hair care
  • Dental care
  • Weight loss
How often do you find natural remedies that taste so good? Stock up.

No comments:

Post a Comment