May 28, 2009

New York Arab-American Comedy Festival Update



I couldn't have met more fun people at the NYAACF than I did. I'm so lucky to have experienced it as my first performance in NYC. Everyone was great to work with and I made some friends that are definite keepers. I find it funny that I'm probably one of the most Arab actors in the show yet I got cast as an American, the picture I've attached pretty much sums up the crazy pro-Palestinian activist I was. Here is some press:

Wall Street JournalTime MagazineAFP story that appeared in newspapers across the Middle East as well as in India, Turkey, Canada, and France

To all my family and friends who made it out there, I'm so lucky to have you; you don't know how much your support means to me and I couldn't be more grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment