March 31, 2009

*Mini Delights*


One of the many beauties I have found living in New York City are the little surprises that pop up out of no where. The last thing I expected while walking down a random street in SoHo was finding Baked by Melissa. Basically, a little window with a woman selling miniature stuffed cupcakes! These cupcakes come in seven flavors and for such an indecisive person like myself, their size gives you the opportunity to go for two, or three or maybe all seven without feeling guilty :) Flavors: Peanut Butter Cup, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Tie-Dye, S’mores, Cookies & Cream, Red Velvet and cookie Dough. Their pick-up window is on Spring St. between Broadway and Mercer, you can even order them for delivery... I might have to add them to my speed dial...

No comments:

Post a Comment